Manson Construction Co. Privacy Notice
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Manson Construction Co. (“Manson”) and our website; https://www.mansonconstruction.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. This privacy notice will provide the following:
- Description of Consumer Rights;
- Description of Information Manson collects;
- Identification of whom Manson shares the information, if at all;
- Identify how data is secured;
- Identify how policy changes will be communicated; and
- Identify how to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
- Rights of Access and Disclosure: Manson is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Manson only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily send by email or by other direct contacts. Examples of information you may provide to Manson include Estimating/Subcontractor & Supplier Opportunities, Human Resources, International Inquiries, Media Inquiries & Advertising, and Small Business Opportunities. Manson will use the information provided by you to respond to the reason you contacted Manson. Manson will not collect any information beyond what it identifies in the Privacy Notice, unless additional notice is provided to you.
You may submit a request to review the personally identifiable information (“PII”) collected by Manson, by contacting Manson at the email address and phone number provided on our website: You can do the following at any time:
- Request to see the data Manson has about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data Manson has about you; and/or
- Express concern you have about the use of your data.
Manson will process the request free of charge within 45 days of receipt. The disclosure will include information from the 12-month period preceding the request.
- Rights of Deletion: Upon request, Manson will delete the consumer’s personal information and direct any service provider to delete the consumer’s personal information from their records.
- Right of Non-Discrimination: Manson prohibits discrimination of all types. Manson will not discriminate against a consumer who has exercised any of the above rights, including denying the consumer goods or services, providing a different rate, quality of service or product, or suggesting that the consumer receive a different rate, quality of service, or product.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Manson will not share, sell, or rent this information to any third party outside of Manson, without your consent, unless there is a legal obligation to do so, including but not limited to, responding to subpoenas, producing information during litigation; and responding to a court order.
Should Manson sell your information, it will provide notice to you of information may be sold and that you have the right to request that Manson not sell the personal information.
In order to use this section of our website, a user must first complete the contact submission form. During contact submission, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes
Contact: Lighthouse Services
CALL: (877) 472-2110 | FAX: (215) 689-3885
EMAIL: email@example.com (refer to Manson in your email)
On the Internet at: http://www.lighthouse-services.com/mansonconstruction
CONFIDENTIAL REPORTING | YOUR IDENTITY IS PROTECTED