TraPac Terminal Expansion, Berth 145-147
Los Angeles, CA
- Demolition of an existing timber wharf and partial demolition of a concrete wharf
- 1,700' of concrete wharf construction – 920' of upgraded wharf and over 800’ of new wharf
- Using the clamshell dredge VALHALLA, removed approximately 220,000 cubic yards of material
- Sheet pile wall installation
- Quarry run and armor stone placement
This container wharf project modernized and expanded TransPacific’s 7,642,440 square foot container terminal, adding 2,906,280 square feet of additional capacity. This project also deepened the waterside at Berths 144-147, upgraded approximately 50 acres of existing land to modern container handling backland standards, and constructed a new on-dock rail facility.